It's a no from me, Justin

First things first, you may or may not have noticed that my blog header has had a bit of a colour change! I am so excited about Autumn, its my favourite time of year so thought why not change it to some Autumnal colours!

Anyway, on with today's post....

The Girl Gang is a positive space where bloggers can share anything they want. From things they are loving to things that don't like. There is no judgement here and this is one of the reasons why I love it! This post is all about the latter. In particular, a song we don't like.

Don't get me wrong, my music taste is crazy. I love pretty much everything but there are a few exceptions to this.

So here is '#TheGirlGang Blogging challenge (Day Ten) '...

Now these are my own opinions, yours might differ or be the same but as I respect yours, please respect mine.
 
I will probably get a lot of dislike for this, maybe even some hate, I don't know, but I am not that keen on Justin Bieber.
 
I don't like his music at all, I turn over the radio channel if one of his songs are on. Sorry, not sorry! The funny thing is that when I was younger and when he first started coming into the music scene I didn't mind him but as my music tastes have changed, I don't anymore.
 
There you go!
What music do you dislike?
Until next time
-------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts