The Blogger Recognition Award

I love doing blogging tags for a couple of reasons! They are great if you are struggling to create content and most importantly, you learn more about the blogger behind the website, which I am all about!


A huge thank you to the lovely Melina, from the fab I've Found Waldo blog, for nominating me to do this Blogger Recognition Award!

Without further ado, let us begin...

The rules:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Write a post to show your award.
  • Give a brief story of how your blog started.
  • Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
  • Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
  • Comment on each blog (or let them know in some form) to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created
How I started my blog:
 
Throwing it back to June 2014, my lil' blog was created, originally called The Adventures of Caroline. It was originally to let go of some feeling that were holding me back and after that, I just found a passion for blogging so here I am!
 
My two pieces of advice:
 
1) Don't waste your time focusing and worrying about your blog's stats. They are just numbers and most readers don't care about that, they read blogs mainly because of the person behind the words.
2) Write content that you would want to read and content that is only for you, that you are passionate about. Be yourself and let your personality shine through!

I tag anyone who wants to do this but let me know as I would love to read your post!
And there we have it, thanks again to Melina for the tag, thoroughly enjoyed writing this!
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

Popular Posts