Happy 3rd B(log)irthday| A letter to my blog

So today marks three years of Call Me Caz. Well, that is incorrect in the fact that my little space on the internet was originally called The Adventures of Caroline then The Vintage Daydream then Geek meets Chic then Cheer Up Buttercup then Ayrana Rose and then this. I mean I knew I was indecisive but not that much!

I made this cute, little, colourful '3' to celebrate!!!
However, I have a lot to be thankful for due to this blog and wanted to write something a bit different to what I did for it's first birthday and second birthday so I thought I would write a letter instead. Bit weird I know but it just feels right.

So here is my letter to my blog...

Dear Call Me Caz
 
Gosh, can you believe it has been three whole long years since I set you up because I jolly well can't!
 
I don't really know where to even start like this is very weird to write a letter to something that is just a thing. But you aren't just a thing to me. You are a place where I can express everything I love about life. An platform where I can embrace my weird and wonderful fangirl self. A place where I can be me.
 
You have taught me a lot in these past 1,096 days you have been in my life.
One, that I love writing, even though it might not be my strong point some times, but thank you for giving me the space to just write a load of waffle!
Two, photography is spot on and I love it so much. I found such a passion in photography and that is mainly down to you.
Three, for letting me meet and talk to some incredible human beings, I cannot begin to tell you how they are all so fabulous but how they don't even know it and they deserve to be so splendidly happy.
Four, for making me [forcing me to be honest] to let go of everything, god knows I really needed to let it all go and giving me the energy to move on.
Five, and most importantly, for showing me that I am flipping fabulous person and that I should embrace and own my awesome individuality.
 
You have shown me that I have spent far too long concerned about people's opinion but people who don't matter, how I was this really self-loathing girl who hated the world and that I needed to change, and that nobody should hide who they truly are.
 
I don't think I have even been this soppy but I don't think I have ever been this happy in life before.
I mean you should know how I normally hate soppy things, but I honestly cannot thank you enough.
You mean so much to me and I wouldn't be who I am today without you.
 
So thank you, Call Me Caz, for everything.
Here is to the next three (and many more) years.
Forever yours,
Caz
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own

Comments

  1. Awww this is so very sweet <3
    Happy birthday to your blog and to your love of blogging! Love that absolutely adorable 3 you've made!
    ~ Saraallie
    Sara Writes ~ The Crazy Life of a Silly Little Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! And it was soo much fun to make! x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. Keeping it going over three years is an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog turning 3!! I always love reading through your posts so heres to the next 3 years :)

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much lovely, means a lot! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts