Perseids Meteor Shower, My Photographs

So during the last couple of nights, loads of us have been sitting outside in our gardens or fields etc to witness something incredibly beautiful- the Perseids Meteor Shower.

Last night, I grabbed my camera, put on my big coat and walked outside to the field next to my house to see if I could glimpse the fantastic sights in the night sky.


The white line is a meteor.
Here is my "Perseids Meteor Shower| My Photographs"...

These are a few of the photographs I took last night of the clear sky filled with stars.
I did manage to see one meteor and it was stunning, who knew such a simple white line in the sky could make you feel so warm and happy!

Sorry if some of them are blurry but you can see the stars shine bright and it is so relaxing.



 
 
 

 
 





 

Did you get a glimpse of the meteors? Did you get any good snaps of them in all their glory?
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts